Calendar Poodle SAL

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Jo's 500 Followers Blog Hop

Hi friends! I am participating in Jo's 500 Followers Blog Hop today. This is a new, creative blog hop Jo came up with for her 500 followers celebration. Each of us participating in the Hop are to dedicate a post to our assigned person. I was given Anna. Go ahead and click on her name and check out her blog.

Anna is a very  creative woman.Yes, she is a stitcher, but she also likes to stamp and makes cards. And knit. And quite a variety of crafts can be seen on her blog when you start scrolling back and back and....

I found out Anna and I both have purple flower gardens.  Here are some pretty pink and purple fuschias from my past gardening for you Anna.
 
 We are both dog lovers I discovered also. We seem to both appreciate nice, old fashioned names for our pooches. Her dog is Stella, and as if you did not know, my dogs are Mabel and Henry. ;)

I really smiled when Anna shared in an old post that she took "wood and metal shop classes in the 70s when we brought girls into the shop and boys into the kitchen and sewing room." I did too. I can see her long-ago-learned skills from shop classes are still useful to her in crafting today. Me too.

I am also to share a stitched item made by me for Anna in this Hop. I chose this Barbara Ana design called 'Autumn Delights' that I made one year ago.

I hope you have enjoyed today's fun and different post. I will be back soon with a finish and a chart giveaway.

Stitching and praying,
Vickie



10 comments:

Brigitte said...

I love Jo's blog hops very much and always read the posts that are dedicated to them.
Great post from you for Anna.

Kaisievic said...

Great post, Vickie, these blog hops are so much fun!

KimM said...

Wonderful post! The flowers are beautiful.
xxx

butterfly said...

lOVELY POST , love your flowers and stitching

Anonymous said...

Autumn Delights is beautiful!

Emma/Itzy said...

Lovely post...I still love Autumn Delights!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thank you for taking part and writing such a lovely post. Anna is a great person for all sorts of crafts, there is always something different and interesting going on there.

I love the Autumn Tree, it is my favourite season for all the colours.

Anna van Schurman said...

Thank you for this delightful introduction to your blog readers. I love fucshia; it's one of my favorite flowers. I think Henry and Mabel are super names for your pups, obvs. Fall is my birth season, and I do tend to love all things autumn. I'm glad we had a chance to "meet."

EvalinaMaria said...

Are you having as much fun as I do? Now I'm hopping to Anna

Christine said...

Great post. I love the autumn tree piece